General membership benefits for one senior. Must be 62 years or older.
- Free or reduced price admission to exhibitions, public programs, workshops, and conferences
- Invitations to Members’ Exhibition Openings
- Members-only mailings including a subscription to inspire magazine and e-newsletter subscription
- 10% discount at the Museum Store and janmstore.com and 20% discount on Member Appreciation Days (some exceptions may apply)
- Special members-only discounts at participating businesses
- Complimentary access to the Hirasaki National Resource Center and member discounts on certain services
- Opportunity to join the Museum’s Volunteer Program
Valid for one year, renewable annually.
Senior Membership is for one person only. Secondary cardholder name does not apply.
Membership purchases and donations to JANM are not refundable.