When you give at a higher level, JANM can do more and you receive more membership benefits.
General membership benefits for two adults at the same address and three children or grandchildren (under 18 years) plus:
- Membership for two in reciprocal membership programs—the North American Reciprocal Museum Program and the Western Reciprocal Membership Program—which provide admission and member discounts at more than 900 museums
- Children’s membership cards (upon request)
General membership benefits include:
- Free or reduced price admission to exhibitions, public programs, workshops, and conferences
- Invitations to Members’ Exhibition Openings
- Members-only mailings including a subscription to inspire magazine and e-newsletter subscription
- 10% discount at the Museum Store and janmstore.com and 20% discount on Member Appreciation Days (some exceptions may apply)
- Special members-only discounts at participating businesses
- Complimentary access to the Hirasaki National Resource Center and member discounts on certain services
- Opportunity to join the Museum’s Volunteer Program
- $10 is not tax deductible
Valid for one year, renewable annually.
Membership purchases and donations to JANM are not refundable.