Support JANM at an Upper Level membership and experience the satisfaction of knowing that your annual membership helps to maintain a high quality of programming.
General membership benefits for two adults at the same address and three children or grandchildren (under 18 years) plus:
- Admission for four guests when accompanied by the member(s)
- Invitations or access to all Upper Level member events
- Behind-the-scenes Collections Tour of the Museum for six, including areas not accessible to the public, by appointment (contact firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your tour)
- Private member tour of the Museum’s permanent exhibition, Common Ground: The Heart of Community, for four, by appointment (contact email@example.com to reserve your tour)
- 10% discount on Museum facilities rentals
- Membership for two in reciprocal membership programs—the North American Reciprocal Museum Program and the Western Reciprocal Membership Program—which provide admission and member discounts at more than 900 museums
- Private use of the Yuki Board Room for a business meeting or an intimate family gathering (excluding catering, A/V, security, and party rentals)
- Complimentary Smithsonian Museum membership and subscription to Smithsonian magazine or Air & Space magazine
- Recognition as a President’s Circle member
- Special recognition in the annual Gala Dinner Journal
- Children’s membership cards (upon request)
General membership benefits include:
- Free or reduced price admission to exhibitions, public programs, workshops, and conferences
- Invitations to Members’ Exhibition Openings
- Members-only mailings including a subscription to inspire magazine and e-newsletter subscription
- 10% discount at the Museum Store and janmstore.com and 20% discount on Member Appreciation Days (some exceptions may apply)
- Special members-only discounts at participating businesses
- Complimentary access to the Hirasaki National Resource Center and member discounts on certain services
- Opportunity to join the Museum’s Volunteer Program
Valid for one year, renewable annually.
Membership purchases and donations to JANM are not refundable.