Support JANM at an Upper Level membership and experience the satisfaction of knowing that your annual membership helps to maintain a high quality of programming.
Now until December 31, 2016, receive a 20% discount on any gift membership at the Family/Dual level or above! All gift recipients will be sent a membership welcome packet and gift wrapped membership cards.
Discount will not appear on the original order, but will be applied when the gift membership is processed.
To ensure your recipient receives his/her Membership packet before Christmas, place your order by 5 p.m. PST on Friday, December 9, 2016. We cannot guarantee delivery by December 25 for orders received after this date. All gift orders must be received by 5 p.m. PST on December 31, 2016, to be eligible for the discount.
General membership benefits for two adults at the same address and three children or grandchildren (under 18 years) plus:
- Admission for four guests when accompanied by the member(s)
- Invitations or access to all Upper Level member events
- Behind-the-scenes Collections Tour of the Museum for six, including areas not accessible to the public, by appointment (contact firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your tour)
- Private member tour of the Museum’s permanent exhibition, Common Ground: The Heart of Community, for four, by appointment (contact email@example.com to reserve your tour)
- 10% discount on Museum facilities rentals
- Membership for two in reciprocal membership programs—the North American Reciprocal Museum Program and the Western Reciprocal Membership Program—which provide admission and member discounts at more than 500 museums
- Private use of the Yuki Board Room for a business meeting or an intimate family gathering (excluding catering, A/V, security, and party rentals)
- Private use of one of the Pavilion’s meeting spaces for a business meeting or family gathering with the opportunity to have a director or curator speak to your guests (excluding food, beverages, and party rentals)
- Complimentary Smithsonian Museum membership and subscription to Smithsonian magazine or Air & Space magazine
- Recognition as a Chairman’s Circle member
- Special recognition in the annual Gala Dinner Journal
- Children’s membership cards (upon request)
- Family e-newsletter subscription
General membership benefits include:
- Free or reduced price admission to exhibitions, public programs, workshops, and conferences
- Invitations to Members’ Exhibition Openings
- Members-only mailings including a subscription to inspire magazine, Calendar of Events, and e-newsletter subscription
- 10% discount at the Museum Store and janmstore.com and 20% discount on Member Appreciation Days (some exceptions may apply)
- Special members-only discounts at participating businesses
- Complimentary access to the Hirasaki National Resource Center and member discounts on certain services
- Opportunity to join the Museum’s Volunteer Program
Valid for one year, renewable annually.