FOR 10% OFF
Offer good through 3/31/14
Become a part of this great community resource and, once again, receive JANM Membership privileges.
Your membership and donations enable the National Museum to provide school tours, temporary/changing exhibitions, the core exhibition Common Ground: The Heart of Community, cultural programs, film screenings, and other compelling offerings. Help JANM celebrate and educate America about the contributions of Japanese Americans.
Thank you for your support!
Please type the name of the second cardholder in the box above.
For Gift Memberships
What a wonderful way to share the JANM mission and JANM Member Benefits. Include the recipient’s contact information in the “Comments” section located at the bottom of the “Billing Information” page. The gift giver’s information should be entered in the “Billing Address” section.
Your Member Acknowledgement Package, which includes your personalized Member card(s) will be sent separately through the Membership Department. Please allow approximately 3 – 4 weeks for delivery.
Questions? Contact the JANM Membership Department directly at 213.830.5646.
General Membership Benefits
(valid for one year, renewable annually)
Unlimited admission to the Museum
Free or reduced price admission to public programs, workshops, and conferences
Invitations to Members’ Exhibition Openings
Members-only mailings including a subscription to inspire magazine and Calendar of Events
Museum e-newsletter subscription
10% discount at the Museum Store and janmstore.com and 20% discount on Member Appreciation Days
Special members-only discounts at participating businesses
Complimentary access to the Hirasaki National Resource Center and member discounts on certain services
Opportunity to join the Museum’s Volunteer Program
Contributing Membership (
All the benefits of General Membership plus:
*General benefits for two adults at the same address and three children or grandchildren (under 18 years) plus:
* Children’s Membership Cards
* Family e-newsletter subscription
* Membership for two in reciprocal membership programs—the North American Reciprocal Museum Program and the Western Reciprocal Membership Program—which provide admission and member discounts at more than 500 museums
($10 is not tax deductible)
Supporting Membership (
All the benefits of Contributing plus:
* Admission for two guests when accompanied by the Member(s)
* Private Member Tour of the Museum’s permanent exhibition, Common Ground: The Heart of Community, for four, by appointment
* 10% discount on Museum facilities rentals
($10 is not tax deductible)
Sustaining Membership (
All the benefits of Supporting plus:
* Invitations for two to one Upper Level Members event
* Admission for four guests when accompanied by the Member(s)
($30 is not tax deductible)