Director's Circle Membership ($1,000 - $4,999)
Membership in the National Museum not only provides numerous benefits, but also supports our historically important mission. We invite you to become a new Member, renew your Membership, or share the National Museum with a friend or loved one by giving a Gift Membership today!
Director's Circle Membership ranges from $1,000 - $4,999. You may join or renew online now at increments of $1,000. Please call 213.830.5652 for more information or to contribute a specific amount.
Director's Circle Members enjoy:
($62 is not tax deductible)
- Unlimited admission to the Museum for two adults at the same address and three children or grandchildren (under 18 years)
Admission for four guests when accompanied by the Member(s)
- Free or reduced price admission to public programs, workshops, and conferences
- Invitations to Members' Exhibition Openings
- Invitations for two to Upper Level Members events which include exhibition previews, lectures, educational programs, and insider tours of museums, collections, homes, and gardens
- Recognition as a Director's Circle Member
- Private Member Tour of the Museum's permanent exhibition, Common Ground: The Heart of Community, for four, by appointment
- Members-only mailings including a subscription to inspire magazine
- General Museum and Family e-newsletter subscriptions
- 10% discount at the Museum Store and janmstore.com and 20% discount on Member Appreciation Days
- 10% discount on Museum facilities rentals
- Complimentary Smithsonian Museum membership and subscription to Smithsonian magazine or Air & Space magazine
- Membership for two in reciprocal membership programs – the North American Reciprocal Museum Program and the Western Reciprocal Membership Program – which provide admission and member discounts at more than 320 museums
- Two for one admission on Los Angeles Conservancy downtown walking tours
- Opportunity to participate in the Smithsonian
Journeys travel program
- Special members-only discounts at participating businesses
- Complimentary access to the Hirasaki National Resource Center and member discounts on certain services
- Children's Membership Cards
- Access to Members-only section of the janmKIDS site
- Opportunity to join the Museum's Volunteer Program
If you are giving a Gift Membership, please enter the recipient's name and address in the 'shipping address' space of the order form, and check the box to indicate the receipt should be sent to the billing address. Include your contact information in the billing address.
Please note that we will send you a temporary membership card with your receipt. Your Member package including your personalized Member card(s) will be sent separately through the Member and Donor Services department. Please allow approximately 3-4 weeks for delivery.
Please type the name of the second cardholder in the 'comments' section at the end of the order form.